Hello everyone, I am excited to finally bring you all, the Wura’s Secret Hair Growth Challenge and I plan to make this Hair Growth Challenge bigger and better than the previous ones with more winners and prizes.
There will be 3 winners of the Wura’s Secret Hair Growth Challenge and to be eligible to win the prizes you should be available or have someone available in Lagos, Nigeria to pick up the prize. If you cannot pick up the prize in Lagos this should not stop you from participating as the end result of longer, healthier hair is the greatest gift of all.
1st Prize – The Wura’s Secret Hair Growth Oil, Wura’s Secret Deep Conditioner, Wura’s Secret Hair Moisturiser
2nd Prize – The Wura’s Secret Hair Growth Oil, Wura’s Secret Hair Moisturiser
3rd Prize – The Wura’s Secret Hair Growth Oil
The Wura’s Secret Hair Growth Challenge will last for a period of 6 months so that we can all grow our hair long and healthy in 2017. I would encourage everyone to participate (natural, relaxed, texlaxed, transitioning, etc) as all the rules are pretty easy to follow.
I am personally excited about the Wura’s Secret Hair Growth Challenge because it is exactly what I need to whip my hair back into shape. If you know that you have neglected your hair in any way, you want to grow out your hair, you have some edges/bald spots issues or you just want healthier hair then this Hair Growth Challenge is for you.
I have included a picture of my bun which needs to be a lot fuller by the end of this Hair Growth Challenge as well as my starting length.
Now let us get into the rules, for anyone starting out on caring for their hair this is an excellent guide to gaining longer and healthier hair. (I have taken time to include links of previous posts as a guide to each rule). So let us go ahead with the simple rules:
- Start the Wura’s Secret Hair Growth Challenge with a trim, the amount of hair you choose to trim off depends on you. (Optional) Note that this particular rule is optional so if you have recently done a trim or in your opinion your ends seem healthy enough there will be no need to get a trim. After the initial trim, keep trimming at the barest minimum, avoid it if possible.
- Do a pre-shampoo or hot oil treatment before washing and deep conditioning your hair (Optional)
- Wash and deep condition your hair every one or two weeks, you need to be consistent.
- Moisturise and seal your hair daily, every other day or thrice in a week. The amount of times you choose to moisturise and seal will depend on what actually suits your hair.
- Oil your scalp every day or every other day with a growth aid of your choice such as Wura’s Secret Hair Growth Oil, jojoba oil, castor oil, coconut oil, olive oil, sweet almond oil or any growth aid you may prefer.
- Keep your hair in buns, french twists, updos, wigs, braids, weaves and other protective styles to retain length at least 5 times a week. For weaves and braids be sure to take them down latest after three weeks – a month to wash/deep condition your hair. Also be sure to moisturise your hair and oil your scalp as often as you can, if your hair is in a weave try to go under the tracks.
- Do not use any form of direct heat to style your hair such as flat irons, curling wands. Avoid blowdrying your hair as much as possible and if you must blow dry your hair use the lowest heat setting or better still the cool setting. Roller setting is permitted as it is a form of indirect heat.
- If you are relaxed or texlaxed, stretch your relaxers to at least eight weeks.
Start Date: 18thApril 2017 (However there is a 2 week period for everyone to join in)
End Date: 18thOctober 2017
I believe that in 6 months we can all achieve a substantial amount of hair growth, may the best lady win!
There are two ways of participating in this challenge.
1 To be eligible to win the prizes
Leave a comment with your email address in the comment section below (or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org) letting me know you are taking part in the Hair Growth Challenge, follow us on instagram @wurassecrethair and comment on the Hair Growth Challenge post (my bun with the pink bow) on our instagram page to let me know you are taking part.
At the end of the Hair Growth Challenge send your before and after pictures to email@example.com (This part of the challenge is only open to persons who can pick up the prize in Lagos, Nigeria)
2 To receive the Benefit of Long and Healthy Hair alone
Leave a comment in the comment section below (or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org), follow us on instagram @wurassecrethair and comment on the Hair Growth Challenge post (my bun with the pink bow) and let us grow our hair together.
Don’t forget to share your questions, experiences and so on in the comment section below as well as on our instagram page @wurassecrethair to encourage and help others.
I look forward to all the glorious testimonials this Hair Growth Challenge will bring and I wish everyone a successful and rewarding hair growth challenge.
PS. I have received emails from people who say they are having trouble commenting, please keep trying to comment on this post but if you are unable to then please send me an email so that you will be entered into the Hair Growth Challenge and don’t forget to follow us on instagram.
Total Number of Entries so far (to be updated):
“If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome” – Anne Bradstreet, The Works of Anne Bradstreet